Common Policy for all categories: Membership is open to individual who support SARRAH’s primary objective “… to advocate for, develop and provide services that enable Allied Health Professionals who live and work in rural and remote areas of Australia to confidently and competently carry out their Professional duties in providing a variety of health services.”
(1) Full Members: an individual who has an allied health profession qualification
(2) Associate Members: an individual who is not an allied health professional
(3) Semi-Professional Members: an individual who is an allied health assistant/support worker
(4) Student Members: a student enrolled in an allied health profession course
Futher information, including entitlements, on SARRAH membership categories: Membership Categories
If you are already a member of SARRAH, please go back to your online admin page to renew. Renewing through this process won't work.
The Membership Fee is for a Twelve (12) month membership.
- Your membership will become active from the time your membership fee is processed.
- You will receive a reminder by email when your membership is due for renewal
NB: It is essential that your membership contact details are current. Should you change any contact details (email, phone, contact address) please update your details on the Membership Database using your member Username and Password. Any problems please notify the Membership Coordinator.
|All online transactions are secured using eMatters Secure Payment Solutions|